Problem Area Submission Form


This form can be used by individuals who want to report problems that are occurring in their neighborhoods, such as speeding or noise problems. Officers working in your area will be advised of your complaints so that appropriate police actions can be taken. If you require immediate assistance, or want to report a crime, please call the Fairfield Police Department at (203) 254-4808.

For further information contact the Front Desk of the Police Department at (203)-254-4808. 

We require your name, address and e-mail address so we can contact you if we require additional information. You SHALL NOT receive a response from this submission but it will be forwarded to the appropriate division for action.

Name: Address:
E-Mail Address: Phone Number (optional):
Specific location of the complaint: Type of complaint:
When is the problem occurring? What time of day is the problem occurring?
select one