Fairfield Police Officers can be hired to work outside employment for the following situations:
- Traffic Control
- Crowd Control
- Security Patrol
- Other appropriate assignments
In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage the employment of off-duty police officers, The Fairfield Police Department has partnered with Off Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty officers effective 9/02/2022.
You may request to hire off-duty police officers through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK®, or calling the toll-free number below.
Off Duty Management provides the following to the customer:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability coverage for the customer, the agency, and the officer
- 24/7 customer service through their toll-free number
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling, invoicing, and payroll.
|Job Type||Hourly Rate||Hourly Admin Fee (6.75%)||Total Hourly Rate|
4 Hour Minimum Per Request (followed by two (2) hour blocks thereafter)
Other*: Town agencies hiring an officer (schools, DPW)
Cancellation policy: Off-duty assignments which are cancelled by the Vendor within one (1) hour of the shift start time will be subject to pay the Agency 4 hour Minimum plus any applicable ODM administrative fees for the original assignment.
YOU CAN REQUEST SERVICE THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
OR CALL OFF DUTY MANAGEMENT 24/7 TOLL-FREE AT 1-877-636-8300
Hire an Officer
Hire an Off duty police officer