The Fairfield Police Department utilizes technology that allows us to open up a two-way line of communication which will enable citizens to anonymously provide us information that will assist us in the solving of crimes and create a safer community. You can even attach photographs and videos after you submit an initial tip!
When you submit a tip via any of the three options listed below, it is sent to a 3rd party tip service, which acts as a privacy buffer between you and the Fairfield Police Department in order to protect your identity and your contact information. If you have a tip for the Fairfield Police Department, you can utilize any of the three options listed below to help provide vital information on crimes, criminals, or those engaging in illicit or criminal activity which will assist us in keeping the Town of Fairfield safe for everyone.
This service is being provided to the public for non-emergency use, tips may not be received by us until the following day.
This service is not meant to substitute a call to request police in an emergency.
In the event of an emergency, you should always contact 9-1-1.
If your situation is not an emergency, but you still need an officer to respond, then you should contact the Police Department at (203) 254-4800.
THREE OPTIONS TO SUBMIT AN ANONYMOUS TIP
Option 1: TEXT A TIP TO 847411
- Wireless users can Text information to 847411
- In the message box begin by typing in FPDCT, enter a space, then type your tip and hit send. The keyword FPDCT must be included before the message.
- When the text message is sent to FPDCT, your information and contact information is scrubbed from the message that TIP411 sends to us, this service is 100% anonymous.
- Click the links to the right to download the Fairfield PD app from your app store. This application provides citizens with the ability to submit tips from their smartphones. You may also search for “Fairfield PD” in your app store.
- Use the form below to submit your anonymous tip online. After submitting a tip you will be assigned a six-digit code containing numbers and letters. That is your anonymous ID to log back into the system. You can sign up here or use the form to the right.
Sign-up to manage your tips!