Founded in April 2022, the FPBHN will meet quarterly to discuss trending issues, current best practices, available joint-training opportunities, debrief on shared investigations, and to continually evaluate how they can better serve their communities, and each other, when responding to incidents involving behavioral health.
This collaborative effort will be driven by Field Services Bureau in partnership with representatives from the following agencies:
- Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS)
- Greater Bridgeport Community Mental Health Center (GBCMHC)
- Child and Family Guidance Center (CFGC)
- Mobil Crisis Intervention Services (MCIS)
- Operation Hope
- Fairfield Senior/Social Services
Fairfield residents with questions about the program or inquiries regarding services and resources are encouraged to reach out by emailing FPBHN@fairfieldct.org.